Tue, Nov 03|
BLS is a required certification for healthcare professionals who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those that require CPR training to enter into a healthcare-related training program.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
CETS, 150 Heritage Landing, Cochrane, AB T4C 0E3, Canada
About The Course
Previously called Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR & AED
The BLS Provider course teaches learners to promptly recognize cardiac arrest, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED. It includes adult, child, and infant rescue techniques.
CETS is committed to the safety of our staff and clients while delivering courses that provide you with lifesaving skills. We would like you to contact the office prior to your training IF you answer YES to any of the questions below:
1. Do you have any of the below symptoms? (not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition)
a. Fever (greater than 38.0C)
c. Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
d. Sore throat
e. Runny nose
2. Have you, or anyone in your household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently being investigated as a suspect case of COVID-19?
5. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days?
If you become symptomatic during your training, please remove yourself from the program, return to your vehicle and contact us at 403-585-5286. We will happily reschedule your training for a time when you no longer have symptoms after the proper waiting times has been completed.
During your training, we will be in compliance with all safety regulations by:
- Proper hygiene several times throughout the class
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the classroom for your use.
- Best efforts at maintaining Physical Distancing of 6 feet.
- Masks will be provided to students for times when physical distancing may be difficult during skill practice. If you have your own mask we encourage you to bring it with you.
- Gloves will be available to you
First Aid and CPR courses require hands-on skills. Courses will be instructed while maintaining social distancing requirements as we work at half capacity to allow for proper spacing. Students will have separate equipment during the course. In the event an item might be shared (for example an EPI pen trainer) proper sanitization will be completed between students. For the advanced level training, close proximity skills will have protective equipment used and supplied when needed. Person to person contact will not be done at this time. This in no way effects the integrity or outcome of your certification.
You will have access to all required equipment and materials for your program, that has been properly cleaned and disinfected for your individual use.
We will continue to monitor the situation and in the event of a closure, all our students will be contacted via email/phone and a credit will be placed on your account for a future course.
Thank in advance for choosing CETS for your training needs.
- Alex & Chelsea
71.25 + GST