CPR/AED Level C Renewal
Time & Location
About The Course
The Canadian Red Cross CPR/AED Level C meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and includes the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
• Responding to Emergencies
• Check, Call, Care
• Recovery position
• Choking (adult, child & infant)
• Assisting with medications
• Angina and heart attack
• CPR and AED (adult, child & infant)
• Deadly bleeding
Certification Valid for 3 years.
- CPR/AED Level C Renewal$45$450$0